Neodgovoreni postovi | Aktivne teme Sada je: 28 tra 2024, 15:04.

ADS

Pravila foruma

Pravila foruma

Odgovori  [ 5 post(ov)a ] 
Nebuloza zakona u Austriji 
Autor/ica Poruka
Pukovnik
Pukovnik

Post Nebuloza zakona u Austriji
Stvarno sve ide KVRAGU....

Terorizam jaca a vlasti u Austriji pokusavaju zabraniti policiji da ima oruzje van radnog vremena....malo za citanje:

Despite increased threat situation by terrorism police may carry a weapon in their spare time.

09/10/2016, 06:00
The state protection keeps police officers for a potential attack target of the terrorist militia of the Islamic State (IS). Although the Interior Ministry, as reported in Friday's MESSENGER, has repeatedly warned all state police departments before the increased risk situation for civil servants, the administrative authorities have refused in all states still to issue police weapon passports for their private security. Even officials of special units such as Cobra or WEGA is not trusted to carry a handgun off the service. Particularly curious: Even a terrorist hunter of the Federal Agency for State Protection and Counter Terrorism (BVT) is rebuffed in his request for a weapons pass these days.

feeling of security
With the refugee crisis and the sense of security in Austria has dropped significantly. 2015 were almost twice issued so many new weapons possession card (11,290) as in previous years. A sharp decline, the number of newly issued passports weapons, however, is (entitled to carry a loaded handgun). 2010 2458 new weapons passports have been approved, in 2014 there were 1771 and 2015 only 1447. The reason is a decision by the Administrative Court (Administrative Court) from 2011, after a Vorarlberg policeman wanted to spare the psychological test for the issuance of firearms pass. He felt that his professional reliability evidence would be enough.

In the verdict of the Administrative Court casually mentioned that policemen out of service did not have to intervene at any price in dangerous situations, but should alert on grounds of reasonableness their duty colleagues. These statements, however, are in communication "obiter dictum" (Latin for "the way what is said"). "The Authority refers for quite some time on this decision. However, it will incorrectly completely misinterpreted", says the Viennese lawyer and weapons law expert Raoul Wagner. The lawyer currently representing more than 60 police officers, who have applied for self-protection and for fear of the rising threat of terrorism weapons passports with the competent National Police Directorates, Bezirkshauptmannschaften or magistrates.

In no case the application is approved. Instead, the authorities responded so that was submitted to the manner in which a "particular risk" the applicant vorliege. "I think no one of these men and women to the management table reading a newspaper or listen to the news. Even our employers warned several times before that policemen can become the target of terrorist attacks," said a concerned official of the National Police Headquarters in Vienna.

Call for assassination
According to Wagner, the Authority may use their eyes to the current development is no longer close: "It is completely ignored that the terrorist organization IS called for the murder of police officers." The Interior Ministry informed all officials in a letter that the risk situation also meet the private sector and should be placed on the self-protection of special value.

According to Wagner, the federal government could solve the problem with an exceptional adoption the Weapons Act in the interest of all police officers.

Original clanak:

https://m.kurier.at/chronik/oesterreich ... 20.330.048

Naravno da ima i nastavak price:

https://kurier.at/chronik/gesetzesaende ... 23.142.998

29 ruj 2016, 10:15
Časnički Namjesnik
Časnički Namjesnik

Post Re: Nebuloza zakona u Austriji
A šta je tu čudno?
Pa teroristi su na vlasti u EU!

29 ruj 2016, 15:03
Narednik
Narednik

Pa ne možeš ti uznemiravati potencijalne tereoriste...ej čuj on nosi pištolj u javosti. Ja hoću nekog napasti policajac me ubije, hoću silovati on me ubije, hoću se raznijeti on me ubije...gdje su tu prava terorista ili ti po novom migranata.

30 ruj 2016, 09:34
Stožerni Narednik
Stožerni Narednik

ako ne može nositi službeno oružje, može ko svaki punoljetni slobodni građanin Austrije nosit sačmaricu... idealka ili 3 u red :lol:

10 lis 2016, 19:11
Profil YIM Web stranica
Razvodnik
Razvodnik

frulica je napisao/la:
Pa ne možeš ti uznemiravati potencijalne tereoriste...ej čuj on nosi pištolj u javosti. Ja hoću nekog napasti policajac me ubije, hoću silovati on me ubije, hoću se raznijeti on me ubije...gdje su tu prava terorista ili ti po novom migranata.

Pa e nije lip kad se pripadne pa se raznese na praznoj ulici umisto na trgu.
Evo jedan slogan za politicare "sve za kozojebe"

10 lis 2016, 21:09
Prikaži postove “stare”:  Redanje  
Odgovori   [ 5 post(ov)a ] 

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 4 gostiju.

Ne možeš započinjati nove teme.
Ne možeš odgovarati na postove.
Ne možeš uređivati svoje postove.
Ne možeš izbrisati svoje postove.
Ne možeš postati privitke.

Traži:
Forum(o)Bir: